Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Meowmy 

Iv been in absolute shock and tingling joy sparkles with this compliment, 

Thankyou.

I dunno. My life is very small, I was sitting on responding to you because I was feeling so special that you wrote this 

I like like reading you too possum, ,,,,

fungi-macro-photography-alison-pollack-13.jpg

Hey there @tonys 🙂🌺

how are you doing? I hope you’re well and truly on the mend 💜🙂

sorry for delay in reply.. had a bit to do here. 
well, the exercise was great for one day, when things are feeling not so bad, however I haven’t been able to move quite as well since then just yet, so I’ll try again when things improve.,, sometimes it takes a day, sometimes weeks, but it’ll happen 🙌🏻🙂

Anything interesting you’ve found to do while in hospital? 
I hope there’s been something that holds a little bit of comfort for you while within those 4 walls 🙂

get better soon, won’t you 🌺☺️🙌🏻

Good morning @PeppyPatti ☺️🌺💜

I hope your day is going well 🤗

I hope you don’t mind, however I thought I’d let you know.. your pics, positivity and sharing is really inspiring, and your honesty gives courage 🌺💜🙂

Thank you kindly regarding the post reply to our lovely @Adge 🙂🌺 

Worth and value are so hard to define… how indeed do we define our own worth and value within ourselves, and then trying to attempt to define it in the context of our relationships, society, and communities..? That’s not easy, is it. 
I personally feel it’s like trying to build castles on shifting sands, at times… however, holding a sense of worth and value within ourselves is - I tend to think - a fundamental human right, because we all have feelings, and so that in itself deserves to have worth and value and weight attached to it…our feelings are valuable and worthy.. I hope that makes sense? 🙂🌺🤗

have a lovely day PeppyPatti, hugs to you 🤗🌺☺️💜

@saturnzoon sorry to hear it's been rough for you. Sometimes we do face setbacks on a healing journey. I hope you are able to see your pdoc soon. Sending you lots of love 💖🫂

@PeppyPatti honestly keeping myself occupied with uni and having goals for myself helps. Not that long ago I was basically un-functional and could not concentrate so would end up on a rumination loop since everything felt to hard to do. I just live off tea rn since it helps me focus better, calms me and helps ease migraine pain, hence why my psych thought I may potentially have ADHD, because many ADHD individuals get relief from caffeine. Things are not perfect, I still have moments when my brain does not cooperate on a daily basis, but it's an improvement. Since I am able to get some stuff done, even though I need to get extensions, I am in a better place because I am doing something meaningful with my life.

Some of my pills have the day written on the foil, I also count pills before I take them. I'm used to automatically taking them morning and evening, I rarely forget to take them, it has happened before, because my brain is still human

Provided to YouTube by Legacy Recordings Castles Made of Sand · The Jimi Hendrix Experience Experience Hendrix: The Best Of Jimi Hendrix ℗ 2009 Experience Hendrix L.L.C., under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment Released on: 2022-10-26 Composer: Jimi Hendrix Producer: Chas Chandler ...

@saturnzoon  you have been proactive dealing with this the corrugated road of MH. And timely, you moved quickly implementing strategies and self soothing techniques.

I tip my hat to you Zoon. Well done.

G

Hey there @saturnzoon 🫂💜🌺

hearing that things are tough.. just want to say sitting with you and holding space for how it feels right now 💜🫂🌺

@saturnzoon 

@Glisten 

@TAB 

I'm slightly embarrassed to admit I listened Jimi Hendrix 3 times. What a waste of a talent hey 

Saw Loyd Cole play about 10 years ago. 

https://youtu.be/gSc46sEZdl4?si=N7QfQgPZIQ4oAUOQ

"Playlist Best of Lloyd Colehttps://goo.gl/Dguxgd Subscribe for more https://goo.gl/rcb9y6" Lloyd Cole and the Commotions - Collected Recordings 1983-1989 5CD + DVD box set is available to order now: http://smarturl.it/LCATC8389 Follow Lloyd Cole on: Facebook: ...

Should put @PinkFlamingo 

@creative_writer 

@saturnzoon 

@Adge 

On Alex Loyd @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance