Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Geez righto @TAB 

Righto I'm off @TAB  have a good one cob

Ok @Bill16 yer enjoy

Hi everyone and a big Good morning to you all including @TAB @Bill16 @Former-Member @MDT @cutiepiekitty @Angels333 @Former-Member @Bimby2 @Ant7 @Adge @eth @Judi9877 @simontemplar @JosRapp @Appleblossom @Maggie @CheerBear @Former-Member @eudemonism @Shaz51 @outlander @Meowmy @Gazza75  and all I have missed. Well you know it is getting warmer when your first roach is seen ..... where is a shoe when you need one! My daughter is a insect person and actually touches them on their bottoms if she comes across any .... where they only feel the lightning bolt of my shoe! Anyway what can one do.... Have a great day everyone may it be a wonderful one for all the formites. Love peaxxx:)

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you - super earlybird @greenpea, sweet-pea 💚 You have a good day too. So understand to roach problem. Gotta stay on top of that. Take care sweet pea 💚💙💚💙
Former-Member
Not applicable

1 Sun-AM-Rise.jpeg

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Be kind to one another 💜

there has been the odd one hidng here and there around place here @greenpea one inside a rag yest on back table, it got flung off onto tarp, but wind blew it back and I squished it without even getting up lol 

Good morning @greenpea  et al.  Hope today is fine for you wherever you are.

Good morning everyone have a great day 💙

@greenpea  good morning how are you doing today 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance