Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Good Morning!

@ENKELI hey sweetheart. There are days when I crawl along for days. Coffee at five is pretty good achievement. Take care

Dearest @Meowmy 

I was actually thinking Im not but a message you just sent online to @ENKELI  made me feel better. 

And that was just getting out of bed and having a coffee is a good achievement.

I wish sometimes I was still working because I was a Carer in the community and I worked a lot. Today, Ive had the opportunity to learn to self soothe but it’s very difficult most days. Thankful I have NDIS. 

I get out of the flat, I walk and Im not blaming other people for my problems. 

I didn’t get out of the flat. I tried to but couldn’t. Tomorrow, Ive booked us to have a meal in a local hotel so tomorrow morning,Im getting up at 7.20am and definitely getting outside to walk. I promise myself. I will do it. 

3561.jpeg

@Meowmy thanks gorgeous. You are a beacon of light on a foggy day 💐🫂

Thank you so much PeppyPatti for your appreciation of my works. You're absolutely right about the creativity you can apply to the most mundane of tasks. Life should be lived like it's an artwork in progress, we are all works of art.

Love your sewn doggy, cute 'n' quirky. Thanks for sharing.

@PeppyPatti so long as we don't beat ourselves up about not achieving what we wanted today we will be okay.

I have faith you will do what you want tomorrow, the thought of having a meal at a hotel sounds lovely. 

I feel guilt that I am not capable of applying for jobs right now, as you know, working gives us a purpose and pushes us to get up, get dressed and brush our teeth! 

I look forward to hearing from you after your day out tomorrow 🥰❤️

@StuF that is so true!

Dear @ENKELI  blooming heck, I was just thinking about that with you, that your a beacon of light ….

I think that about @StuF  and @TAB because @TAB  has shard something with me and I like how he manages his life but @StuF  I don’t know so much but he’s warm in his responses.

@creative_writer  because she is managing her life like me and forgiving herself because sometimes you can’t talk 

@Meowmy because she is quiet and understands nature. 

@Glisten  Because she is my friend and a hell creative and omg, what a great way to express daily struggles.

@SmilingGecko  Who is whizbang more healthy and in touch with herself and gets me thinking about eating well

@Appleblossom we are old friends. We met whilst //i was struggling re: my exhusband like @Glisten Like @Oaktree @ENKELI @SmilingGecko @Jacques 

@PeppyPatti hey PP, you have a lot of great self soothing creative ways. You are very talented. We are so battered by early life and life that it's an absolute great achievement to be alive. I am fifty four. For the past thirty years, I cry so much every day and crawl along a lot of days. But there are smiles and sunshine as well. But struggling is not a failure. We never gave up trying. @ENKELI 

Dear @ENKELI Thanks. Im terribly stressed about the ……..damn dentist…… who can pay for this? What do you think of the Sir Charles Gardiner dental hospital ? I can pay for it, I can but it’s annoying thats all. 

I so wish there was a daily television matinee like home and Away focusing on someone who struggles with mental ill health issues. That might happen hey? 

THEN Im paying lots of dosh for my hair but again got the money but I just don’t want to pay do you know what I mean? 

Thanks Meowmy for your appreciation of my works.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance