Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Dearest @creative_writer 

What's SH ?

I felt everything you wrote. 

You are creative 

You are special. 

You are valued. 

Screenshot_2022-12-02-23-43-40-51.jpg

@Adge 

Congratulations for recognising your advancement in yourself relating to motorcycle riding !! It's all about little steps isn't it ?? 

@saturnzoon good luck for the next little while. A little grandson hey ?? It's going to be so wonderful for you 💞

So excited for you ,,,🌻🌿

@Adge  There’s an WA Women’s Motorcycle group on FB. There’s got be a women’s riding group near you, with good connections and information?
G

I'm engaging in sporting activities at the moment, @creative_writer and enjoying them very much. I keep waiting for the bubble to burst, but while it lasts enjoyment is high. I've been thinking of doing a paleoanthropological course out of interest and have delved into YouTube videos on the subject. I'm finding it very interesting. Perhaps I won't need to do the course?

Here's to a healthy mum and bub, @saturnzoon.

@PeppyPatti shall look into this one

Morning Forum friends. How we doing?

@MDT @Historylover @PeppyPatti @TAB @creative_writer @Oaktree @Meowmy @StuF @greenpea @tyme @Shaz51 @Jynx 

@tonys I hope recovery is progressing and the hospital team are enjoying the best of your jokes, poetry, anecdotes and thoughtful insights.

I got to go adult now.

G

I hope adulting goes well @Glisten !

.. does that involve change of pants @Glisten  ? .. well, like 'big boy pants' etc .. jk ...

Get well soon , cellar-dweller .. @tonys ...

hello @Glisten , @TAB , @StuF , @MDT , @Historylover , @Jynx , @Oaktree , @Emelia8 , @Dimity , @creative_writer 

OIP.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance