Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning everyone 🙂
have a good day!

@SmilingGecko the moon just switched into Aries - hoping that will help - it's been in Pisces the last few days and I've felt like squishy sooky marshmallow 😂👍

Good Morning Everyone,I just ate Breakfast of Blueberry Muffins ,not alot to do today except councilling appointment,applying for Jobs,food shopping ,but see what happens Have a great day everyone ,stay safe and well 

Good morning @LostAngel @ArtistZ @MDT @SmilingGecko @TAB @greenpea @Historylover @Ant7 @Adge @Meowmy @Emelia8 @oceangirl @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @frog @BPDSurvivor @HenryX @AussieRecharger @wellwellwellnez @CalmingNature @periwinklepixie @Former-Member @Daisydreamer @TideisTurning @Rosie93 and all forumites here. Have a great Monday whatever you do!

As for me, I've just completed a uni assessment and have just had a cup of coffee all before 10am this morning! I'm feeling pretty good all things considered with knitting and emails to people planned for the rest of the morning and then more uni studying this afternoon and maybe a snooze as well to recharge my batteries! Overall, a productive day planned for me.

Take care and enjoy your day.

Judi9877😎🌸

Hey @ArtistZ good morning to you! Smiley Happy Thanks for the heads up. I haven't been keeping tabs on following the moon since earlier on in the week.  My heart is now beating faster! Aries gives strength not to give up facing difficulties and is great for goals. Yes moon in pisces is always sensitising, thank goodness its ingressed into Aries! Heart

Hey buddy good to see you. I have a few projects planned for the day.  BTW that teeth regeneration audio I mentioned saved me from a costly trip to the dentist.  My teeth are strong as nails now. I've had home maintenance and appliance issues all month, some big expenses and am looking forward to getting out of the thick of it.  Hope you have a productive day @MDTHeart

@TAB  I am glad you are doing ok mate 😊

@MDT  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

yeah all okay guess @Ant7  Thanks

Good morning everyone,

I'm new here so I just wanted to check in and say hi and I hope it's a great week. I can see blue sky and that's making me happy today!

Take care,

Paperdaisy Smiley Happy

Good morning @Paperdaisy congratulations on your new role as a peer worker and hope everyone here makes you very welcome at SANE! Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance