Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

I think soo too @outlander 

It was funny , mum was doing a jigsaw puzzle at the hospital which she loves doing 

I went to visit her and we did a puzzle for 2 hours xxx 

thats really sweet @Shaz51

I'm still working on my botanical lego. I've had to put it aside because of the school holidays. I've been doing a human body puzzle with the kids and some diamond art @Shaz51 

Wow @Rubyrose1 , @Reggiethecat , they are beautiful 😍 my friends,  thank you for sharing 

@Reggiethecat your pictures are uploaded now. i LOVE the greyscale drawing! that is amazing, i wish i had that talent

@Rubyrose1 i love those paintings. they would make nice pictures for cards! have you considered turning your artworks into products like cards or backdrops for business cards etc?

Lovely @tyme 😊

When my mum was home she always had a table with a puzzle on it , the cat loved helping too @outlander 

@outlander No I’m just playing around at the moment I used to make and sell letterpress stationery for year selling online and wholesaling 

a human body puzzle? @tyme sounds interesting. i havent seen an anatomy puzzle before

im sure the cat made great company! @Shaz51 as long as he/she didnt knock it off the table like most naughty fur babies do!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance