Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

Your necklaces are beautiful and I love how your personal stories are part of their creation. It's a gorgeous way of expressing your creativity and history.
I remember that feeling of being a kid and wanting to dress up in the jewellery of the adults. My grandma had lots of silky scarves, which I loved.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Mazarita  The new jeweller looks great, I bet you are wearing one today!

Love re-cycling the old to the new. @Mazarita @Judi9877 @CheerBear @Daisydreamer  @greenpea @Appleblossom @Maggie @bipolarbunny @Lyra_reachout @Shaz51 @Last-Lament  here is what I did last.1D154488-C4A3-4636-B263-9DC3309890D1.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Not very good, but I couldn’t bring myself to discard the oversized and broken shells.

@Former-Member  beautiful Always-hope Heart I have always love shells even as a child.xxxx

Hi @Mazarita and all crafty critters here! Yes, I did knit the squares for my Wellness Blanket and I sewed them up by hand. The blanket is called 8ply Stallion Patchwork Blanket on the Spotlight projects website that was free to download. I didn't use the Stallion wool- Marvel 8ply was what I used instead- and it came out well considering there are a few mistakes in it! I'm planning on doing several more of the blanket in different colour combinations to make it a big blanket for myself which has been put on hold due to other projects such as beanies that I love knitting for charity. Below is a beanie I recently knitted which will go to the charity as part of NAIDOC week in July. The beanie pattern that I knit is so easy that I've got it memorised so I always know how to knit it! I hope you enjoy it!

C260F44B-DB2D-40C6-BB36-31AC0D85DFCC.jpeg

I love your beads by the way! Very creative! Keep up the great work!

Gotta go! Keep on crafting everyone!

Judi9877

Today my support worker helped me update and trim down my CV.  It was a good afternoon coming from my strengths.  He knows I also need the support.  Not crafty per se, but it was productive to reflect and make my CV concise.

@Judi9877 @CheerBear @Lyra_reachout @Former-Member @greenpea 

@Appleblossom  are you looking for work hunny? What kind of work are you after?xxx

soo beauitful @Judi9877 , @Former-Member , @Mazarita HeartHeart

Hello @Lyra_reachout@greenpea@Appleblossom Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's great when you have such a productive day❣ @Appleblossom 

One more thing off the list done. 🤓☑️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @greenpea I just looked in the bush for the twig for them to hang from and got some twine from Bunnings. I would like to do one with pine cones (painted white and some left natural) maybe banksia cones and other dried seed/pods and flowers mixed in with a few shells to hang outside.  Maybe a project for the family eh?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance