Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Cook Along

@Oaktree I am definitely going to have to make some of that, it looks drool-worthy!

I am making fettucine alfredo for dinner, I feel in the need to make something extremely unhealthy tonight.

Oh awesome @Oaktree ! That looks amazing.

@Ainjoule @ENKELI @tyme @Shaz51 @Glisten @Birdofparadise8 

Hey guys,

Tonight I am cooking cauliflower cheese. I love cauliflower cheese but have never actually made it before. I am having rosemary and garlic lamb chops with it that I got reduced price at Aldi today.

I roasted the cauliflower in the oven then added to the cheese sauce. Popped it in a baking dish with more cheese on top and back in the oven.

Yummmm! I love this meal. So delish! I end up adding broccoli too. @Oaktree 

Hey @Oaktree 

I had just assumed I didn't like cauliflower until I tried this cheese coated version from a restaurant and I have to say it was amazing. So I'm sure you cheese cauliflower will be amazing too. And lamb is my favourite meat. Sounds amazing. 😍

How did it turn out @Oaktree?

I like the idea of roasting the cauliflower. Normally I parboil the cauliflower, make a cheese sauce and then cover it in cheese and breadcrumbs. The roasting would add more flavour so I'm going to try that. Love your idea.

Lamb chops, yummy!

@Ainjoule @ENKELI @tyme @Shaz51 

Dinner turned out lovely. I didn’t take a picture though. Later I have to play fridge tetris to fit the cauliflower cheese in the fridge.

@ENKELI 

I cut the cauliflower up into small florets and then tossed it in a little olive oil. Sprinkled with salt and pepper then put it in the oven at 220 C for 20 minutes 

@Oaktree ha ha, I know exactly what you mean! We have 2 full sized fridges and still struggle for space. Of course if the married women who work with my brother stopped feeling like they need to feed him he wouldn't continue to bring UN food parcels home!

It doesn't help that I'm a tupperware distributor and just "have" to have lots of plastic ware to store food in 🤣

Hey @Oaktree 

I love that description - fridge tetris! Totally stealing that....teehee. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance