Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Cook Along

@Former-Member classic recipes are always the best. My mum says granny is a very good cook. She used to cook all the time when she was younger. My mum isn’t as much into cooking, but I do feel her food tastes so much better than mine 💖. I suppose you learn with time

Yum, @SmilingGecko . I never used to love mooncakes, but have recently grown to like them

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thats so lovely @Snowie 😍

Its wonderful to have these things passed through the family, isn't it 😊💜

That rice and steak sounds totally yum, by the way! 😋

Former-Member
Not applicable

oh that looks delicious @SmilingGecko 😋🌺

Thank you for the description and pic - I will be checking out online if I can get anything delivered home to try it!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes, I think classic recipes cooked by our grans and mums do hold some little bit of extra comfort, for sure @creative_writer 😍

I too think that learning happens over time 🙂 

@Former-Member my mum wasn’t much of a cook before she got married but had to learn afterwards. Too much takeaway isn’t so good and it typically doesn’t taste as good as classic recipes. Though it’s nice to splurge on a good restaurant every now and then
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like a bit of a big adjustment for your mum after she got married, learning to cook at that time..? 🙂

I can relate to preferring home cooking to take away, too! 

Although a nice dinner out never goes astray, does it? 😊💜

@Former-Member And others,

Of course you can continue to tag me here

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Oaktree  - will tag you in 🙌🏻🙂🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

Here’s the finished product 🙂🌺

my presentation skills need polish, however the taste is really nice, shank meat very tender 😋🌺

and a shout to @SmilingGecko  for mentioning using quinoa in your shanks - I decided to do the same and it has really brought out the flavour 🙌🏻☺️🌺

IMG_5240.jpeg

@Oaktree @Birdofparadise8 @Shaz51  @tyme  @Jynx  

@creative_writer  and everyone here (sorry I can’t remember all your handles right now🙂). 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance