Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

fingers crossed for you here @MDT 

Thanks @Shaz51 Shazo
Should be okay though I think

@MDT 

Heart

Is he in a default pushy mode?

Is he disappointed or afraid?

Could it be worth asking him what he wants to achieve by yelling?

Why he cant just accept your needs.

I dont know - never had experience of relating to my father. If he is "not well" it could make things worse, but maybe dont let his energy push you around.

Smiley Happy

Hi @MDT How did it go with your dad? @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB Hi guys how are you doin’?! Best wishes for a good night’s sleep @Shaz51 . 

fingers and toes crossed @Sam3 , hope i sleep better tonight

yes, do tell @MDT  hi @Sam3  just gorged myself on snacks here, then tv bed here, so nothing bad is good I guess. How are you going?

Well you can walk that off @TAB . I’m thoroughly sick of myself but thanks for asking! 

yes, tomorrow perhaps re walking @Sam3  think am trying to cocoon self if that's a thing re being sick of one's self lol Im going to have to get back to work soon, trying to delay it for some reason though

Its hard @Appleblossom because i think he is cheating on mum. So thats always on my mind. I think he is in the closet about his sexuality. I think mum has explained most of my situation to him though. So that helps. He only just got home because the flight is delayed. Maybe speak at depth tomorrow about it all.

Hey @Sam3 @Shaz51 @TAB to you as well

I am also a bit sad ab9ut kissing out on the poland thing, because i was looking forward to meeting my friend again. She was really quirky and cute. We got along really well. We are zoeaking on facebook a lot since last year but this is what it is and how it has to be. It is simply too much to try and organise in a short space, especially finding a job and place to live. I dont regret my decision. I just feel a bit sad is all.

so is it all off now @MDT  ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance