Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

What’s goofing on for you right now @MDT ? Do you want to let us know or perhaps use the ‘live chat’? 

the most it ever bothered me was when hurt it this time. Most of the time wouldnt know anything wrong, would notice it when crawling around at work and if trying to stretch it. It gives a really loud bang now when rotate it in a certain way . Mostly doesnt bother me it just doesnt give confidence for manual stuff that's all @Shaz51 

yes @TAB , mr shaz shoulder goes clank , clank Smiley LOL

All good @Sam3
I'll. Chat to you tomorrow 🙂

night @MDT

well it doesnt happen very often  and do know how to do it @Shaz51  but you'd hear mine from across the room its like a bang

..meant 'dont know' how to get shoulder to make noise @Shaz51  it just does if it feels like it

Ok @MDT & apologies for my typo - “goofing” rather than “going” on for you! Hope it at least brought you a smile. Thanks for replying & sleep well 

Hey @MDT  Late reply here - been sleeping a lot since Friday. Toby was really unwell on Friday - he woke me about 3am wanting to go out and didn't even come in when I had a shower - just layed down on his bed. Had a mess to clean up when I came home from work and he was very listless still. He has progressively looked better over the weekend and is back to his usual happy self today. Whatever it was seems to have passed now so no trip to the vet needed. I was really unwell Friday night and yesterday also but feeling better myself today. Toby has been snuggling in with me on the couch so we have been bth recovering together - such a little sweetheart.

I saw you were feeling sad last night buddy - hope you are feeling a little better after going to the gym this morning - often that little bit of physical activity can boost our mood so I hope that does it for you too today.

Glad to hear he is better @Zoe7 and good morning to you and @outlander @Shaz51 @TAB @Sam3

Hope your Sunday is good
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance