Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Thinking of you too @eth  💜

Lol @Adge .... (meme ^^^)

👋💕 Hi everyone.

@eth 💜

Image result for thinking of you purple flowers

705 best images about Display ideas on Pinterest | Good ...

This is a Really Good One (I Like it).... @greenpea 

619 best images about Work Humor on Pinterest | Leaving ...

@Adge  that is a good one Adge :Dxx When I think of wonder woman I think of Lynda Carter and then I think of you :). She still looks great today!

Image result for lynda carter

@Adge Image result for lynda carter

Love your sense of humour @Adge 

Smiley Very Happy

When on a roll ... milk it.

Hugs @greenpea @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 

@eth 

Great being part of a group where & both get the jokes and enjoy them.

Heart

Funny dog pictures with quotes, funny dog picture, puppy ...

Black wonder woman | Quotes | Wonder woman, Black women ...

Hi @Maggie @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hopeand @Zoe7   thankyou so much for thinking of me yesterday.  It really means a  lot to me.  I took a day off the forums and spent the morning in the garden - digging compost into the garden beds and planting out chives, thyme, sugar snap peas, telegraph cucumbers, mixed chinese leafy veg and marigolds.  As Costa says - something for the people and something for the critters (bees love marigolds and ants hate them so dual purpose).  I felt like it was a positive thing to be planting things that will grow and feed us, symbolically, on an anniversary of grief and loss.  Did manage to boycott the world after all which was also a good thing.  Then spent most of the afternoon colouring mandalas and watching some shows I like.  Bro and sil and dog returned in the evening.

I've just watered the garden and done my phone banking and have no other plans for today.  Possibly sweep the slab between the cabin and the house later.  The jacaranda above it is shedding its leaves already.

Good morning also to @Appleblossom @Adge @greenpea @TAB @MDT @Shaz51 @outlander @Sans911  and anyone else passing here today.

Hope it's a positive day starting peacefully and goes according to plan for all.

Wondering if anyone's seen @Former-Member  around?  You've been on my mind Sherry and I really hope things are as ok as they can be for you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance