Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

I  can't go on face book anymore cause my eldest son and his girlfriend had a son who's a month old today and I still Haven't seen him, apparently his girlfriend Does not like me when I have only seen her once and that was only for a minute she didn't speak to me, I asked my son why I wasn't allowed to see him and he said cause his girlfriend doesn't like it down here in the north and where all second class Citizen, he's now a month old and I posted on Facebook about a picnic lunch today through I church and the saw pictures of Sean and the baby and I burst out crying, so I told him I can't deal with this any more it hurts to much.  They live in the south near the beach.Restore my heartache and everyone elseRestore my heartache and everyone else

the constant pain and frustrations of physical ailments and its impact on my mental health also is becoming upsetting let alone the regular mental health concerns.

im also aware that my caree doesn't mean to be the way he is but im worried that im not going to be able to cope sooner rather then later.

Just having a day I guess where I just don't want to deal with things, deal with the distress, repetition. responsibilities.
its a lonely place to be sitting.

Hello @saturnzoon 

As a mother I can only begin to feel how devastating that is for you to hear that..

You are your son's mum...regardless of whether you live north ..south.,.east...west..

The girlfriend sounds very controlling...

If you have the opportunity to talk to your son, let him know how important it is for the child to have a grand parent or whatever you choose to call yourself..

I lament the fact that my dad's parents died when he was in his mid twenties, my mum's passed away whilst we were travelling...so we did not experience the valuable time that grandparents provide..

Whatever the outcome..you did your best...

My OCD isn't great right now. Obsessive worries have been somewhat replaced by SH. It's become a compulsion. I'm hurting. See my pdocs tomorrow and Monday...i have to tell them, but I'm scared 

Still having trouble coping with being rejected by NDIS again,  and other stuff going wrong all the time I just have had enough of how my life is now, everyday there's always something that comes up and am drinking again. I just want my mind to stop having worrying thoughts all the time. So tired of it all.

I am worried I am putting everything on the line yet again for minimal or no reward in sight. I hate being hospitalised!

'im trying' starts to get repetitive after a while. is there a point that you stop trying?
Maybe I should just keep saying sorry to everyone.

Life really does feel like this sometimes (or often)....

Put them on a island where no one can get out | Stitch ...

My SH is really bad. It distracts me from my SI. I think hospitalisation is starting to look enviable. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance