Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Finally finished the first part @Sans911 It is certainly interesting already. Going to start the second part tonight but probably won't see it all. I would watch the whole lot tonight if I didn't have to do things tomorrow - very much sucked in and want to see where it goes and what happens.

Oh I know it's very interesting @Zoe7 but there's LOTS to take in!

If you have Netflix 'The Casketeers' is a show about a family owned funeral business in Nz. It's actually very funny due to the relationship of Francis and his wife. They are so sweet but he's a hoot with some of the things he does or says (there's no bad funeral jokes or pranks. He's incredibly respectful). He's just such a character. There's also snippets of the newer series on fb on a channel by a page by the name of tvnz 1.

There is lots to take in already @Sans911 It took me a while to get used to the flicking back and forth - was getting confused about who was where and when but think I have a handle on that now. 

I don't have Netflix - used to but never used it so it was wasted money I could not afford - so closed account last year. I watch a lot of iview and/or BBC/UK tv when I do watch something other than sport.

Bring on the cool @Sans911  .... 👍

👋💕 @Zoe7 

Goodnight @Sans911 Things to do, fur babies to cuddle and sleep to be had (hopefully). Part 2 tomorrow now for me - will let you know my thoughts afterwards.

Hugs and love coming your way Heart

Yes, it takes a while to understand how the story knits together, and then when you think you understand it, a later peice comes along and it's like 'what?!'. Wait for it.

I love and miss British TV. I get snippets of it on fb and from watching Netflix. I like the fact Netflix is only a tenner a month. And I watch library DVDs as well.

Goodnight sweet butterfly 🦋 @Zoe7

@Sans911hope you got some sleep sweetheart and hope today is a good one for you. Heart

@Sans911 Finished watching the second episode before I went to bed last so halfway through - OMG didn't see that coming (baby dying in the car). Suspected the father before seeing that so wasn't far off the mark. I can't wait to watch the rest but that will have to wait until later this afternoon or tonight. So intrigued and so into it - expecting more twists and turns like you said ...will let you know when I finish watching 👍

On a more personal note - hope you have a good day Hon. I'm off to work again for a couple of hours so will check in to see how you are going later Heart

I love the British crime shows (and comedy shows) @Sans911 Some of them I have seen before (often a few times) but still like them on in the background. I have Foxtel so get BBC and UK tv on 3 different channels - so there is always something I can flick over to have on. I used to have Liverpool tv on all the time (Soccer channel) but Foxtel got rid of that (grrr) so now it is my UK channels and sport. There is very little on free to air tv I can actually get into - a couple of new series I like but on the whole not much worth watching. ...and there is always iview which is free so I have most bases covered for filling in time when needed. I am not a big movie watcher but will watch a whole series in one or two sittings Smiley Tongue

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance