Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Oaktree
Senior Contributor

Gluten Free Recommendations

Hi gang, have we got any Gluten Free forumites out there? I am trying to put together a gift basket for my support worker who hasn’t been gluten free very long. I am looking for recommendations for gluten free products which are good and yummy. I already know she likes Barilla GF pasta. Looking to get some flour and some biscuits and things.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Gluten Free Recommendations

Hi @Oaktree 

My daughter is gluten free.

Coles makes their own version of chocolate chip cookies that are gluten free.

You can buy gluten free pancake mix

Arnotts Mint Slices - gluten free pack

Popcorn is gluten free

Tim tams - gluten free ones

BBQ shapes - do a gluten free version

Also, there is a brand called Kez's Kitchen. They make all different types of cookies like melting moments, chocolate brownies. They are really nice.

All of this you can get from coles or woolworths.

Hi @Oaktree  my diet is mainly gluten free

as @Snowie mentioned, Woolworths and Coles selling variety of things that are gluten free.  
Bare Bakers make nice chocolate muffin bars.  From Woolworths I buy Great Temptations choc chip muffins plus orange poppy seed muffins.

theres a brand Health Lab that make gluten free cakes. I’ve never tried them though.

@Snowie  I’ve not heard of Kez’s kitchen.  are they in the health food aisle or amongst the general grocery lines?

@Patches59 in our local coles they are just with all the other biscuits.

378654.jpg

Thanks @Snowie @Patches59 

I did buy Kez’s Kitchen lemon cream melting moments. Good to hear that they are nice