Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Re: not coping

@outlander 💌💌

thank you @tyme @Snowie @creative_writer i guess its just overwhelming trying to clean out the house etc. i am also abit lost because im so use to having so many reliant on me and now i have some freedom. with that it is also giving me alot of time to think as well.
i know i have a lot of things i can be doing like continuing to clean out the house etc but at the same time i also done know what to do either. and when i dont have to be cleaning or seeing pop or at work i have nothing or no where to go. ive spend the last 3 days at home till today because i had no where to be except night shift. and money is getting more sparce. i feel like im working alot but i dont seem to be getting anywhere with bills or paying thigns off either. its getting abit frustratring now

@outlander I can't give any advice but I can listen hon

thank you @Snowie

how are you @Snowie

its strange not speaking to really anyone except those at work.

Not good @outlander 

It must feel strange being in the house by yourself. I am assuming it will take awhile to get used to it.

it is abit strange @Snowie by the time im use to it i will have to move i think.
this house is so much work. alot more then i anticiated thats for sure. ive only done 2 rooms in 2 weeks.

Just take your time with the house @outlander It's not a sprint. I'm sure you have a lot of things to go through each day. If your Pop was like my Pop, he had collected a lot over the years.

there is definently alot @Snowie
theyve lived here for nearly 40 years so theres alot of junk being aquired

My pop didn't throw anything away when my Grandma passed away @outlander Sounds like your pop was the same.

What are you doing with everything? Selling it, giving it away, relatives taking it?