Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Suffering in silence

@Lonelyhart

Hope you are doing okay.

Take care of you 🙂

Good onya for tagging @Shaz51

Hey @Lonelyhart welcome!

I know the experience of feeling invisible.

The forum has helped me connect to people here and then build a bit of confidence in the outside world. 

I like gardening too. It's absorbing for me, and I like being outside. We have a forum community garden. I'll tag you in case you haven't already found it.

Anyway, just wanted to say I read your posts and appreciate how difficult it can be feeling isolated/invisible. Take care.

Hi @Lonelyhart I live alone too (past 9 years), not by choice.

Separated for 9 years.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel largely invisible to other people - I know that feeling very well, unfortunately.

The only time (mostly) that I do not seem invisible to others - is when I stuff up (eg at work), or when people do not like what I'm doing (or how I'm doing it).

Then I am suddenly very visible, for the wrong reasons....

I'm too tired tonight to say much - just wanted to say hello, & hope you find helpful connections here.

Adge

@Lonelyhart  Hey Lonelyhart am online now for a coupe of hours before I go for my walk. Hopefully you are asleep. If not and you are awake and want to talk I am here. Love greenpea ps: dont forget to use the @ in front of peoples names so that they can see you messages.

Hi @greenpea I'm ok now thank yo I'm trying to stay positive and focused ,but my head is like a rollercoaster ride inside. Its 12.20 PM here and I lay in bed total darkness and it's like a projector screen of all my faults and failures lights up the room🙁.I honestly have never felt so helpless to my own life...:face_with_rolling_eyes:

@Lonelyhart  Hey Lonelyhart can you get up and make yourself a cup of tea? turn on some soft music and distract yourself for awhile.It will be ok once you have reached rock bottom the only way is up my friend.

@greenpea I only have coffee hehe I dont think I need that lol..but I will try some music and meditation. 😉

@Lonelyhart Lolz I only have coffee too :D. Am on second cup. Need it before I go for a walk 🙂

@Lonelyhart  am going for my walk soon. Talk later. Take care.greenpeax

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance