Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Hey @outlander did you manage to find some time for yourself tonight?

no not yet @Lee82
tv show is still going and pop keep yabbering on every 2 seconds. im going to attempt a cup of tea till tv shows finished and then a shower
Lee82
Senior Contributor

Sounds like a good plan @outlander 

are you going ok? @Lee82
Ant7
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member  I hope you sleep well and wake up well my thoughts are with you I hope your meds do you well ❤️

@Former-Member  Good night Izzy. I hope you sleep well sweetheart. Love pea Heartxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member  😕

Actually losing one of our respective friends here, is not the reason why I have struggled today. Although Sans post tonight has definitely added to my sadness and distress. I really hope she will be okay. She said she was, and I trust thats the case. She also said she will be back, and I look forward to that. I know I will miss her a lot in the meantime.

I am sorry you go to bed with such a heavy heart. Please keep in mind, this is not any of our fault. I know from personal experience, we all need a break occasionally. The forums can seem a very heavy place to be at times.

I hope you are not too sad about your D moving out. Thats just the way of things, children leave the nest and make their way in the world. She will be fine.

Please remain safe @Former-Member and know that I feel privileged to have met you too. 😇💖

Good night. 💤

Good night @Lee82  also. 💕

Sherry 🌺

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member So sorry to hear you have been struggling today. I'm also so sorry about sans. Kind of feel like I may have contributed to her taking a break from the forum. I hope she is ok. 

@Former-MemberTake care Sans911. I love you and be back soon as you will be missed by everyone. Love peaHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Lee82 💜

Just more of the usual for me, related to triggers and also dealing with husband issues. He is going thru a tough time going off one of his ADs and getting every side effect listed.  Amongst them are STs, extreme rage and irritability. He is such a difficult man to deal with at the best of times. And when I am going through a ptsd related upheaval myself. Well .. its not at all easy. 😈

I am sure Sans will be okay. She has good offline supports. No doubt she is doing the right thing for her. But I do hope her break is not an extended one. 😔

Take care @Lee82 

Sherry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance