Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Owlunar  Hey Dec and good day to you my friend :D. That was a adorable greeting thank you and thank you to @Maggie  and @TAB  s pea greeting pictures for me this morning greatly appreciated. Hope everyones' day is going well. Love pea

Nice @Ant7

Good morning all the formites 😗

You’re a classic @Bill16 using @greenpeas spelling of forumites Anyhoo not meant as a put down had been saving it up for The Pea. No Matter lol anyway no such word so why can’t it be “formites” 🤷‍♂️
Former-Member
Not applicable

@cutiepiekitty 

When u find one it seems to settle u. Does with me. Makes me feel not alone.

Just someone acknowledging my struggles & my efforts.

Well done then for using ur intuition. 

I used mine that way to find someone too. I had a run of trialling them here in a new town. Actually its the last one that was right. I was a bit worried for a bit cause i was running out of people to try.

Ive done my piano prac. Going to do my singing prac now then have lunch & go down the beach. 

Its not too bad still here . not humid yet.

I get naturally sticky doing lollipop duty but find it best to take a shower after its over just to feel more comfortable for the late arvo evening.

Think im still adapting to my new town. Takes time to fit in hey. Find where i belong

Got this little towel around my neck to keep me cool. Gosh its amazingly good. Really light too. Hardly feel it on

PART_1571382882994.jpeg

Yeah I thought everyone said that ay @TAB  

Ey? What did I say I embarrassed myself? Lol @Bill16

Hehehe nah @TAB 

Family has hammered me for it as got older, over inflated things, talked down their noses to me while hiding reality of their lives just so long as they can show they have too much money they are Gods

No worries no idea @Bill16 meant when I was talking about my brother @Bill16
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance