Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thank you @SmilingGecko Heart

Ooops its past morning but found a quirky funny article to share.

https://www.bbc.com/reel/video/p08t6mv1/the-etiquette-school-for-china-s-super-rich 

Welcome @Paperdaisy 

Hey @Judi9877 @Ant7 @SmilingGecko @Flying_Hams 

and all passing through ....

Great video @Appleblossom so funny! They used to send women to "finishing schools" in Europe in the 60's 70's and 80's.  I think it enforces class differences.  I'd rather sit with someone over a makeshift meal! The sophistication of etiquette is so calculating based on how far in life you want to go.  It has nothing to do with genuine sentiment towards hosts and guests. 

Friend who was born year after WW2 and father a social climber and married above re mother anyway went to top girls schools 1960s , had to learn to iron and set tables etc lol @SmilingGecko @Appleblossom
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @TAB @SmilingGecko @Appleblossom @Paperdaisy @Ant7 how are you guys today?

ive been doing some work my former boss still sends me, while looking for new work - keepin me a bit busy but not as busy as I'd like to be

Getting paid is the main thing @Former-Member lol re old boss

I'm good thanks @Former-Member , it's good to keep busy! I'm busy today too, but I hope to get a little walk in this evening after dinner. 

35 here today @Paperdaisy so walk was done and dusted by 6am lol
https://youtu.be/4QTp8lTzqUI

Shout out to @greenpea! I know your heart surgery is tomorrow, hoping you are at the best you can be in your preparations for Tuesday.  Wishing you good luck honey, we are all thinking of you and wanting to see a good outcome with this latest health challenge you must face.  We will be awaiting your return to the forums, but until then sending love and the brightest of blessings your way!

I did not Know @greenpea
Hope your Operation goes well lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance