Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

It's actually half-past-twelve midday here but I just thought I'd pop by and say I'm thinking of you all. I won't tag people so no one feels left out. 

Take care all 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋💟💜♥️💙💚

@Emelia8   

G-day Em

The morning is over so afternoon now and G'day feels more like it

I hope it's the best it can be for you - and we actually have a sunny day in Melbourne after several gloomy ones so this is excellend

Dec

Good morning to all the formites particularly @Maggie  (made my day seeing your post sweetheart). Hoping everyone has a super pea saturday. Love peaxxx

Animated Images Effects Generator - gifs effects images pictures blog gif  transform image animation effec… | Beautiful nature pictures, Beautiful  nature, Nature gifPin by Zorzet Gala on ΕΙΚΟΝΕΣ-GIF in 2021 | Spring images, Nature images, Flowers  gifNature Animated wallpapers | HD Animated wallpapers of nature | Beautiful  desktop animated wallpapers | Moving wallppers | A… | Lily images, Flowers  gif, Nature gif

@greenpea so beautiful

Hi @greenpea
Love the gorgeous photos! Very pretty! Have a great afternoon!

Judi9877

Hello @ButterflyWings
Enjoy the rest of your day!

Take care!
Judi9877

Onya B16
@Bill16

We have. My parents brought my husband and I a lovely lunch to share today, which was lovely.

Big Hugs and hope you're doing okay @Judi9877  and everyone 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

had to google it @greenpea  ok its Turkey . pity about wars and disease think would have liked to go to Syria Kurdistan, Turkey, Georgia

@TAB @Judi9877 @Meowmy @MDT @Former-Member @Anastasia @Appleblossom @MDT @Snowie @Adge and our Favorite @Emelia8 

and everyone else cruising through

Have a Great Sunday today

Im off to watch the Sunrise from a beautiful place

will be thinking of you all, stay safe.

All the best from Clawde.🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance