Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: @Re: not feeling good

The romance of the complex @Flying_Hams 

Yes - I like that - I am a very complicated person - it's amazing how much we can see if we take the time to really be intense about looking

Dec

Hi @Owlunar 

I have been stressed fir a while now as you know. And I think after waking up this morning eith my migraine high blood pressure and pulled muscle in my back I've realised this is my body telling me.  I think my dictir is waiting to see how I feel after been away. 

I am going to rest this afternoon. Suitcase packed. Hubby did his packing. My doctor suggested I get my blood pressure checked once while away.  If it's still very high like today then see a doctor there or call him and he'll suggest what to do. But I'm pretty sure that once we're there tomorrow we can go for a nice walk along the beach and start to unwind. 
Addiction to here - I know I use this forum quite a lot. It does help been able to connect with others. I think the problem is when i try to have a break I don't or Csnt. I tell myself ok I'm going to stop using the forum for a few weeks. The trouble is I csnt stsy awsy I come back on. Snd to be honest it prob does affect my life because I'm checking my phone every minute waiting for a response. 
I need to find a fine balance. I was thinking that maybe this coming week while away I don't use the forum. 
fingers crossed. 

Particularly space and the wider universe @Owlunar

The pale blue dot 🌏

Hi @BlueBay 

Might I suggest something. The flight from Tullamarine to the Sunshine Coast is about 2.5 hours and you are travelling in Economy and have pulled a muscle in your back

From my own experience - and I travel in Business Class - my back usually has a tantrum when I have had a long flight - so - I think it would be a good idea to have a lie down before you take a walk.

They don't have daylight saving in Queensland so I am looking up sunset for you - that's disappointing - it sets around 6.00 pm up there - but I really do know that resting your back is better than rushing out for a walk.

About the forum - I get it that checking your phone every few minutes seems excessive. It's up to you though - if it's interferring with your life then cut it back - if it's not a problem - then just check

But I think that trying to stay away for weeks is not going to be successful - it needs balance like everything else. How about having two sessions a day - one early and one later - and leaving it there. 

One thing I have learned is that worrying about things and whether they are normal is pretty futile because there is no right nor wrong answers. Things just are. 

You have so much on your mind right now - try and not worry about things that are not important. You will have about 2.5 hours on a plane tomorrow - you can't check then - all you can do is chill out - actually I love flying and looking out of the window - 

You've been pushing uphill for so long - this holiday has been a priority for months - I really want you to enjoy it.

Here's an idea though - try and only stick to the social side of the forum - that way you still have contact and can share what you like but there is less pressure

I wish you the best - I want this holiday to work for you

Dec

Sitting around the pool and beach sounds ideal my sister @BlueBay Heart

really really want you to enjoy it for you xxx

and can I make a suggestion xx

About the forum - I get it that checking your phone every few minutes seems excessive. It's up to you though - if it's interferring with your life then cut it back - if it's not a problem - then just check --- i agree with @Owlunar 

also it would be more workable if you say "I am going on the forum for a little while today "

or make it only one day away from the forum instead of saying weeks which is too long and I will miss you soo much xxx

In hospital at the moment 

had shaking fast heartbeat and really bad nauseous and chest discomfort 

hubby called ambulance 

doibg tests. All look good so far. Need to see my cardiologist after holidays 

waiting for second blood test 

if that's good o can go home 

shaking has stopped

if the CAT team are available they will see me 

@Shaz51 @Owlunar @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @Gazza75  and others following 

hugs my sister @BlueBay Heart

Shit @BlueBay, please try and rest up. Thinking of you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌻🌻🌻🌻💖💖💖

Thanks @Gazza75 ❤️

hopefully results soon and if all good I can go home 

lucky our flight is 11.30am 
still need to leave home about 8am to drive to airport and I like to get there with plenty of time. 

Thankyou @Shaz51 xxxooo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance