Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Sounds reminiscent of things Ive done @Adge re cascade effect and wow I Can do .. stuff.. Well Done 👍

Thanks @Zoe7

Thanks @TAB

Yep that's it: "I can do it" (stuff) - at least for a short while....

Adge

Make hay while suns shines @Adge

@eth  👋👋👋💛💛

Hi and good morning @Flying_Hams @Maggie @Zoe7 @Adge @TAB  and anyone I've missed who's interested.

Feel like I'm boring and probably need something more in my life.  Since my holiday I've basically spent all my spare time (which is quite a lot) either here (where I feel useful and appreciated it's true) or just colouring mandalas or watching tv shows.  No motivation or impetus to do anything else.  Bro has asked if I've put myself on the public housing list yet so that' something to get on to - spent a couple of hours online finding out what's involved - so much evidence to gather.  For the last 3 years it feels like it's been one evidence gathering mission after another (NDIS, companion card etc) and it tires me - constantly jumping through hoops to prove entitlement is largely about proving what's wrong.  Detracts from my capacity to focus on the good stuff.

Not exactly depressed but certainly not 'switched on' either.   Bleh ....

That's my rave for today.  

@outlander @Former-Member @greenpea @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Exoplanet @Bimby2 @Sans911   thanks to all of you for keeping me connected and/or supporting me lately.

Hearing you @eth ..... 🌷💕

@eth 

EB9DAB9A-F708-4B07-8AE4-CA1DF0BE1AEC.jpeg

Hope things go well for your public
housing application. You are a much
appreciated person on this forum. Take care and all the best. Bimby2.

Morning @eth. Hearing very much about the information gathering process.ive done much of the same in the last 3 years as well. It's crushing and demeaning at times having to prove yourself or describe your 'inabilities' just to get what is needed. Certainly can make you feel 'bleh'.

yeah its like oh do you want that? with govt these days , then okay we think you are lying to us so we want proof and if we contact someone who says otherwise we will believe them cos it suits us lol 

Took me near 12 weeks and 10 visits to get back on newstart, after trying to get back on 2 days after cut off for working in 6th straight fortnight, was a whole 27 hrs over 2weeks so why would I need to be on benefits lol

looked at public housing, earn too much, although way things going, well..  anyway its a minefield, hearing you @eth  plus have job interview coming up, maybe can pull self together , reinvent self on last time lol.

Rant to the Rant over lol, and yes, one week blending into next atm, oh its thursday again, was only just thursday lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance