Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: 103

@The-red-centaur  After worrying about it all night into the early morning it went fine :D. No panic attacks just kept focussed :D. Let all the idiot drivers go by and breathed in and out calmly :). Neighbour may not be able to walk again tomorrow due to her procedure today so I will head off by myself if needs be. That will be two days in a row of walking by myself :).

How has your day gone? xx

@greenpea I've had a quiet day. Pain really bad. I hate the stupid Drs.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  sorry to hear that the pain has been really bad today. When I your next outing?

I'm going out in the 8th for a magic tournament. @greenpea
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Fantastic :D! something really good to look forward to :). Try and stay focussed on the good stuff The-red-centaur even when everything all seems too much to bear.

@greenpea had a multidisciplinary meeting today. It was about discharge and where to from here.
Plan date is in about 2 weeks.
The mental health rehab accommodation I was hoping to move to got denied.
I'm seeing housing worker tomorrow. I also have a friend with a room available I want to take a look at on Friday.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Hey The-red-centaur 'mental health rehab accommodation ' I thought you would have been a perfect candigate...... what were their reasons? I hope your friends room is perfect for you at least for the time being. How are you feeling in yourself?  Are you going ok?

@greenoea they want me physically stable and able to look after myself first. It's complicated, they didn't really explain it very well.

I'm not good this morning. I just got news from my mum that's she's coming to Aus in 3 weeks. I'm so scared. ..
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Oh sweety if you do not want to see your mum your dont have to particularly while in hospital just tell the staff. I know it will be hard but you must look after your own health first. If other people dont like it or understand well that is too bad.It is their problem not yours. I know their is an unpleasant history between you and your mum so please be careful.xx

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  am going for walk now. Please think about what I have said and look after yourself. You are very important and cared alot by many people on this forum and in rl. Talk later, peaxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance